The M3S division of Morgan McKinley has a number of key Managed Service Clients which require on and offsite recruitment teams. We are currently looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to work with one of our key clients within the pharmaceitucal industry. This position is based on site with the client in Raheen, Limerick.
Summary: Oversees and coordinates the logistical and administrative requirements for IOPS Raheen engagement initiatives and events. Provide administrative and project support to varied functions within HR as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinates and oversees the logistics for all employee engagement initiatives and events including identifying, securing, and confirming theme, venue, entertainment, catering, prizes and/or give-a-ways.
- Work with Corporate Communications to inform employees of upcoming initiatives and events to engage and motivate employee participation.
- Collaborate with proper internal sources to secure most cost-effective resources for events and aids in the negotiation of service contracts.
- Work within assigned budget and utilize quotes obtained from prior events, vendors, or other sources to make budget recommendations.
- Evaluate event requirements and makes recommendations regarding scope of event parameters.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants.
- Site coordinator for Regeneron's Employee Interest Groups (EIG).
- Welcomes candidates onsite and assists the interview team as required
- Initiates the pre-employment process for selected candidates
- Updates relevant TA reports on the status of candidates and new hires
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed, processed and documented within company guidelines
- Assists with career fairs and other recruiting and/or HR sponsored events
- Initiates and processes purchase order requisitions and uplifts as required
- Assist HRBPs (Human Resource Business Partners) and other HR areas with projects and initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to HRBPs including the completion of data analysis, and report preparation on various assigned projects.
- Work with Global Mobility to manage immigration and relocation processes as required.
- May assist with data requests from IOPS employees and/or data analyst requests.
- Other related tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in HR or relevant field and 3 + years related experience.
- Ability to establish, build, and maintain positive working relationships and collaborative partnerships with members of the HR function and other internal/external partners