We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Recruitment Consultant (any discipline) to join our established and highly reputable Accounting & Finance team within our Commerce & Industry division, specifically focusing on qualified roles, with a contract/temporary focus. This is a warm desk and working alongside this team, you will be set up for success from the outset with a strong PSA client base, an extensive network built up across 11 years and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
What is involved in the role?
- This is an established and reputable team, with lots of warm hunting ground
- Full 360 degree focus, new business development, account management and candidate talent pooling
- Sourcing qualified Accounting & Finance candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts within Commerce & Industry, to intimately understand their respective business and to be ahead of the curve with their contract/temporary recruitment needs; this will include both account management of key PSA clients, as well as business development of new clients
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge within the Accounting & Finance space
- Ensuring that the Accounting & Finance community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending/running regular networking events, presenting at company and client events, and partnering with external organisations within the industry.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious recruitment professional with circa 2+ years' experience, ideally within Accounting & Finance however we are open to different disciplines
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to response
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
What can MMK Sydney offer?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies
- Career progression with a clear pathway to promotion, tailored to your strengths and aspirations (demonstrated by more than 1/3rd of our consulting team having been promoted in the last 6 months)
- 'Go Beyond' trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually
- Regular incentives such as high performers' lunches (Cafe Sydney, Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion etc), 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Additional leave day per quarter
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Industry-leading training and development.
To find out more
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth on +61(0)2 8986 3102.