We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant (from any discipline) to join our established Data & Analytics division, specifically with a focus on building our contract/temp presence in the space by leveraging our extensive networks. The desk sits within a collaborative and high performing team, with both other Data & Analytics consultants in this team having been promoted within the last 6 months. You will be set up for success, with an established network, a strong PSA client base and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
What is involved in the role?
- Sourcing qualified Data & Analytics candidates and managing them through the relevant contract recruitment processes
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their contract recruitment needs
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your key business areas within the Data & Analytics space
- Ensuring that the Data & Analytics community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending regular networking events/meetups, and presenting at company and client events.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious and experienced contract recruitment professional across any discipline or sector with circa 2+ years' experience
- Strong business developer, excited by maintaining and building new relationships
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Driven and self-motivated; thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, whilst genuinely consulting to clients and candidates alike
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
What can MMK Sydney offer?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies across financial services and commerce & industry
- 'Go Beyond' trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually
- Additional leave days and regular incentives such as high performer's lunches, 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Industry-leading training and development, structured to develop you, with a genuine career path tailored to your strengths and aspirations, both locally and internationally available for the right person
To find out more
Apply now with your resume or reach out to Steph Newth on +61 2 8986 3102