Are you looking for a change in career? Read on... Relationship-driven and client-facing role with uncapped earning potential, flexibility, autonomy and a great culture The life of a recruiter is fast-paced, people-oriented and all about improving lives. With Morgan McKinley you will be given the tools and training you need to be successful, and the opportunity to work in a great environment with genuine flexibility. If this sounds good then read more about what we can offer you…
THE MORGAN McKINLEY VISION:
People empowered to serve, to specialise to lead
THE MORGAN McKINLEY VALUES:
ALWAYS COMMITTED; Leading by example, never giving up, always driving excellence, driving market leadership, consistently going the extra mile, attention to detail
BUILDING TRUST; Build respect, do what I do not what I say, celebrate and reward success, drive teamwork
EMBRACING CHANGE; Open to different approaches, think what we can do not what we can't do, encourage diversity of thinking, share ideas
ALWAYS COMMUNICATING; Encourage open and honest communication and feedback within the team but also with customers. Provide clear and consistent messaging. Be vocal and energetic in all communication. Be fair, responsive and decisive in all communications
Morgan McKinley is a professional staffing and talent management company with over 700 employees in 10 countries. At Morgan McKinley we offer individuals with talent, passion and integrity genuinely world-class careers. We enjoy a strong company culture, which is built on high trust, substantial reward, professionalism and a complete commitment to success.
The role and teams
Due to ongoing business growth, we are continuously looking for new talent to join our Singapore business, and currently specifically within the below areas:
- Projects & Change Management
How we will set you up for success
- We have a high-performing culture including consultants who made their own career change to join us, as well as others who have 10+ years’ experience in the industry, meaning we can provide fantastic mentors to learn from in your first recruitment role.
- You will join an established business with a vast number of existing (and strong!) relationships and accounts for you to work with, meaning you will find success quickly. You will also have huge opportunity to develop your own relationships and bring new clients on board.
- You will partner with our key accounts across Financial Services and Commerce and Industry and you will leverage Morgan McKinley’s brand
- Industry-leading training and development, structured to develop you through to experienced consultant, with a genuine career path tailored to your strengths and aspirations.
What can Morgan McKinley offer?
- Exciting and dynamic role with more time out meeting people than sat behind a desk
- Work for a multiple-award winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and established and impressive leadership team
- A competitive base salary along with a lucrative, transparent and monthly commission structure; be rewarded for the work you put in!
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile companies across financial services, government and commerce
- Go Beyond trips overseas to Bali
- Additional leave days and regular incentives such as high performer’s lunches
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for career changers who can draw upon their transferable skills and build a rewarding career in a relationship focused industry.
- We have a number of our highest performers who have joined us from broad backgrounds and we are interested in talking to you if you have excellent relationship building qualities and the drive and ambition to launch a recruitment career.
- We are particularly interested in backgrounds including sales, lawyers, real estate, or the roles that we recruit into (including Strategy Consultants, Business & Data Analysts, Change Managers, IT Developers etc).
To find out more, apply now with your resume and cover letter, or for a confidential discussion please contact Amy Wilson email@example.com