Client Relationship Manager - Dublin
Morgan McKinley are a professional staffing and talent management company. We are an Irish owned global agency with over 850 staff in 10 countries.
At Morgan McKinley we endeavor to always go above and beyond for our clients and candidates. Service is key and we are consistently transforming our business to improve our service offering.
Our people are our greatest asset and we are looking for a driven and ambitious Client Relationship Manager to join our Technical division in Dublin. Our Technical division is made up of teams specialising in Supply Chain, Engineering and Science. This area is one of the fastest growing divisions in Morgan McKinley with unprecedented growth over the past 18 months. If career progression is high on your list of priorities then this is the role for you. We are looking to continue growing Morgan McKinley's market share in Dublin and this new hire will be a pivotal figure in the growth of the division over the next 12 months.
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of key stakeholders with existing and new clients to ensure that both ours and the client's expectation are met
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Be a voice for the Technical Division on the ground in Dublin
- Management of various operational aspects associated with client relationships
- Meet with relevant client stakeholders to qualify job specs.
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- Enhance current servicing levels, deliver beyond client expectations
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity.
- Drive incremental revenue within existing customer accounts
- Develop key relationships with bodies such as the IDA, Engineers Ireland, IIPMM, APICS, STEM.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Preferably, experience in the staffing industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of clients market sector and of competitors
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude
- Respected as a 'Subject Matter Expert' and Leader
- Driven, Energetic, A Team player, Commercial, Hardworking, Resilient, Tenacious, Competitive and Ambitious