Join our established Data & Analytics division, building our contract/temp presence by leveraging our extensive networks. The desk sits within a collaborative and high performing team, with both other Data & Analytics consultants in this team having been recently promoted. You will be set up for success, with an established network, a strong PSA client base and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant (from any discipline) to join our established Data & Analytics division, specifically with a focus on building our contract/temp presence in the space by leveraging our extensive networks. The desk sits within a collaborative and high performing team, with both other Data & Analytics consultants in this team having been promoted within the last 6 months. You will be set up for success, with an established network, a strong PSA client base and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
What is involved in the role?
- Sourcing qualified Data & Analytics candidates and managing them through the relevant contract recruitment processes
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their contract recruitment needs
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your key business areas within the Data & Analytics space
- Ensuring that the Data & Analytics community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending regular networking events/meetups, and presenting at company and client events.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious and experienced contract recruitment professional across any discipline or sector
- Strong business developer, excited by maintaining and building new relationships
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Driven and self-motivated; thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, whilst genuinely consulting to clients and candidates alike
What can MMK Sydney offer?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies
- Career progression with a clear pathway to promotion, tailored to your strengths and aspirations (demonstrated by more than 1/3rd of our consulting team having been promoted in the last 6 months)
- ‘Go Beyond’ trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually
- Regular incentives such as high performers' lunches (Cafe Sydney, Balmoral Bathers’ Pavillion etc), 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Additional leave day per quarter
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Industry-leading training and development.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth on +61(0)2 8986 3102.