UX Researcher - Perm | Cork
The RD&I team within Morgan McKinley are working on an exciting project to streamline & automate the recruitment process. Our vision is to bring Morgan McKinley online so that employers and job-seekers can meet far more effectively while keeping vital human interactions along the way. We have an opening for a UX researcher to join the team and play a key role to shape the future for recruitment online.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERYDAY:
- Conduct independent research, analyse user behaviour and provide deep insights into the goals and preferences that drive adoption of our Morgan McKinley digital platform
- Observe and document how customers interact with our products and use these findings to continuously improve the digital platform
- Establish a Research process that maximizes feedback we receive from our planned roll-out pilots.
- Proactively turn open questions and curiosities into formal research plans using appropriate methods to gain meaningful insights
- Identify opportunities for improving the product experience through user interviews and customer focus groups during the discovery phase
- Facilitate formative user testing during key points in development and clearly articulate these findings to inspire design
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3+ years experience UX design or research for a commercial B2B, B2C, SaaS or Mobile product
- A portfolio of your previous work demonstrating how your research influenced product design and examples of qualitative and quantitative methods used to affect outcomes
- Proven experience designing studies that address user behaviour and attitudes
- Human-centric approach to analysis
- An understanding of quantitative & behavioural analysis.
- Can communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Knowledge of traffic and usage patterns and the ability to visualize data to explain how different types of customers use our products
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and ability to influence direction across all disciplines within the organisation