Exciting UX Research opportunity in Cork
What we're looking for:
- An experienced user researcher with a demonstrated ability at working successfully within design-driven product cultures. You have a modern approach to user research methodology and understand the challenges and opportunities of working within an Agile environment.
- good is an understanding/ previous experience of UX design is essential.
What you get to do everyday:
- Conduct independent research, analyse user behaviour and provide deep insights into the goals and preferences that drive adoption of our Morgan McKinley online platform
- Observe and document how customers interact with our products to enrich their support cultures and use these findings to affect product development at all levels of the business
- Establish a Research process that maximises feedback we receive from our planned rollout pilots.
- Proactively turn open questions and curiosities into formal research plans using appropriate methods to gain meaningful insights
- Identify opportunities for improving the product experience through user interviews and customer focus groups during the discovery phase
- Facilitate formative and summative user testing during key points in development and clearly articulate these findings to inspire design
- Share research results across the organisation to generate engagement
What you bring to the role:
- University degree and 3+ years experience in applied product research for a commercial B2B, B2C, SaaS or Mobile product
- A portfolio of your previous work demonstrating how your research influenced product design and examples of qualitative and quantitative methods used to affect outcomes
- Proven experience designing studies that address user behaviour and attitudes, fuel ideation and formulate better understandings of user pain points
- Human-centric approach to analysis
- An understanding of quantitative & behavioural analysis.
- Can communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- An understanding of Agile product development practices
- Knowledge of traffic and usage patterns and the ability to visualize data to explain how different types of customers use our products
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and ability to influence direction across all disciplines within the organisation
- Working with remote team members is essential that the successful person is enthusiastic and a great team player